Call for Awards
Hello NARACES Members!
It is that time again to honor those who we work with on a daily basis through NARACES 2022 Awards.
This is a wonderful way to acknowledge the hard work your colleagues, supervisors, students, and/or faculty are doing in their communities, academic program, and the field of counselor education. Anyone is eligible to nominate a NARACES member for any of these awards. Our award recipients will be honored at 2022 NARACES Regional Conference (November 8-13, 2022 in Pittsburgh, PA).
Below are the six award categories for this year:
- Marijane Fall / NARACES Counselor Educator of the Year
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award (Two recipients *Master’s Level Student and Doctorate Level Student)
- Janine M. Bernard Outstanding Supervisor Award
- NARACES Social Justice Award
- NARACES New Professional Award
- The Journal of Counselor Preparation & Supervision Outstanding Journal Article Award
To nominate someone for an award, please download the 2022 Award Nomination Packet. This packet contains detailed information on each award and procedures for nominations.
The deadline for nominations is July 15th, 2022.
Please send any and all questions about awards to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and I will look forward to receiving your nominations!