NARACES RESEARCH GRANT
NARACES is pleased to announce a call for research grant proposals. This year, we have three $500 grants available. Proposals will be accepted between May 1st and July 15th. For more information on the research grant process or to submit a proposal, please contact Research Grant Co-Chairs Drs. Derek Seward (email@example.com) and Rachel Vannatta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Who May Apply: The competition is open to both professional and student members of NARACES. Individuals may submit (or be part of a submission team) for only one proposal. Multiple submissions by any researcher (individually or as part of multiple research teams) will not be accepted.
Due Date: Proposals must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on July 15, 2019.
Proposal Format: Proposals must adhere to the following:
- Submitted documents must be in EITHER Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format. NO OTHER WORD PROCESSING FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Typed in 12- point font, double spaced, with one-inch margins
- The Proposal document may be a maximum of four pages. Attachments submitted as part of the proposal beyond the 4-page limit will not be reviewed by the committee and the application form is not part of this page count.
- Submit one “blind” copy of the proposal*
- One copy of the proposal with author identification
- NARACES RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION FORM
- References may be added in addition to the 4-page limit.
Recommended Proposal Outline:
- Ethical considerations
- Plan for Dissemination