Graduate Student Fall Writing Retreat
Are you looking for accountability, productivity, and a community this semester while writing and studying from home? This group may be just the one for you. NARACES is pleased to launch a graduate student writing retreat for the fall semester.
- Writing times will be held virtually via Zoom on Saturdays and Sundays from 3pm-6pm beginning September 13th, 2020. This event will be held every weekend until December 13th, 2020.
Who can attend?
- Master’s and/or doctoral students who are currently working on a master’s thesis or dissertation.
- Graduate students working on a manuscript for publication.
- Graduate students simply wanting a community to complete term papers and assignments.
What can you expect?
- Participants will set writing goals in the morning, followed by a guided meditation and will spend the remaining time writing.
- Students are free to take breaks during the writing period.
- Students are also expected to commit to this writing group for the entire duration.
Questions? Sign up? Contact for Zoom invitation?
- Shanta Pamphile, Graduate Student Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yangyang Liu, Graduate Student Representative Elect (email@example.com)