NARACES RESEARCH GRANT
NARACES is pleased to announce a call for research grant proposals. This year, we have three $500 grants available. Proposals will be accepted between May 1st and July 15th. For more information on the research grant process or to submit a proposal, please contact Research Grant Co-Chairs Drs. Derek Seward (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Rachel Vannatta (email@example.com).
Who May Apply: The competition is open to both professional and student members of NARACES. Individuals may submit (or be part of a submission team) for only one proposal. Multiple submissions by any researcher (individually or as part of multiple research teams) will not be accepted.
Due Date: Proposals must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on July 15, 2019
Proposal Format: Proposals must adhere to the following:
- Typed in 12- point font, double spaced, with one-inch margins.
- The Proposal document may be a maximum of four pages.
-References may be added in addition to the 4-page limit.
– Attachments submitted as part of the proposal beyond the 4-page limit will not be reviewed by the committee.
-The Application Form, which is completed here, is not part of this page count.
- Submitted documents must be in EITHER Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format. NO OTHER WORD PROCESSING FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Submit one “blind” copy of the proposal*, and;
- One copy of the proposal with author identification, AND;
- The Application Form below.
Recommended Proposal Outline:
Plan for Dissemination